Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is not the German potato pancakes. This is a one pan meal. Using Worlds Best German Pancakes #258828, I tweaked it for our dietary needs and it worked wonderfully! One more kid-friendly keeper.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a 9x13 pan, melt oil in oven.
- In a medium bowl mix milk, flour, salt and eggs.
- When oven is at 400°F, take out pan and pour in mixture.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until fluffy.
- Serve with desired toppings. We like syrup.