This is not the German potato pancakes. This is a one pan meal. Using Worlds Best German Pancakes #258828, I tweaked it for our dietary needs and it worked wonderfully! One more kid-friendly keeper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2In a 9x13 pan, melt oil in oven.
- 3In a medium bowl mix milk, flour, salt and eggs.
- 4When oven is at 400°F, take out pan and pour in mixture.
- 5Cook for 20-25 minutes or until fluffy.
- 6Serve with desired toppings. We like syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World's Best Gf, Dairy-Free German Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.8
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 167.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free rice flour mix