Finding wheat, dairy and sugar free recipes for my daughter is hard, but I adapted a white sauce recipe and made it slightly sweet for some flavour. She loves this sauce with anything, including salad!
My Private Note
main co ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a warm saucepan mix margarine and flour together, stirring quickly.
- 2When combined and melted add milk slowly, stirring quickly.
- 3Add honey.
- 4Simmer whilst stirring and serve with wheat-free pasta, rice noodles, roast beef, potatoes or use in a lasagna.
- 5I even use it instead of margarine on crackers with salmon or avacado.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Sauce (Gluten & Dairy free)
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.2
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 149.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: