1 hr 15 mins
Found this on the internet- it is credited to Fred Peters.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a 9"x5" loaf pan.
- 3Process the 1/4 cup nuts in a blender or food processor until finely ground.
- 4Stir together the nuts with the flour, arrowroot and baking soda in a small bowl.
- 5In a separate large bowl, mix together the bananas, oil, honey, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla.
- 6Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients- try not to overmix.
- 7Fold in the chopped nuts.
- 8Pour into a greased 9x5" loaf pan or 2 7x3" pans.
- 9Bake for about 1 hour, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- 10Let cool in the pan for about 10 min, then turn the loaf out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wheat-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 373.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 6.3 g