1/1 Photo of Vegan (Dairy Free) Quesadillas
The Veganista's Note:
A very simple, versatile quesadilla using corn tortillas. Add anything you'd like such as spinach, onion, or bell peppers. You can also top with vegan, dairy-free, sour cream and salsa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat skillet, medium setting.
- 2Spread butter onto both sides of each corn tortilla.
- 3Place one corn tortilla onto skillet.
- 4Add 1/4 cup cheese, or less if desired.
- 5Place another tortilla on top.
- 6Heat through until tortilla underneath is lightly browned.
- 7Flip and brown the other side.
- 8Remove from heat.
- 9Sprinkle with salt if desired.
- 10Repeat steps.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan (Dairy Free) Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1065.9
- Calories from Fat 537
- Total Fat 59.6 g
- Saturated Fat 35.5 g
- Cholesterol 145.4 mg
- Sodium 2259.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 52.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Earth Balance natural buttery spread