Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
A very simple, versatile quesadilla using corn tortillas. Add anything you'd like such as spinach, onion, or bell peppers. You can also top with vegan, dairy-free, sour cream and salsa.
- Heat skillet, medium setting.
- Spread butter onto both sides of each corn tortilla.
- Place one corn tortilla onto skillet.
- Add 1/4 cup cheese, or less if desired.
- Place another tortilla on top.
- Heat through until tortilla underneath is lightly browned.
- Flip and brown the other side.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with salt if desired.
- Repeat steps.