1/12 Photos of Vanilla Eggless and Dairy Free Vegan Cake
This is a simple yellow cake that is easy to make and very tasty. It can also be cut into slices and served with fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Prepare cake pan: Line 8-inch round or square cake pan with parchment paper and grease bottom and sides of the pan. Then flour the pan.
- 3Whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- 4Add vegetable oil, soy milk, and vanilla extract; whisk until no lumps appear and batter is smooth.
- 5Add vinegar, stir about seven times, and quickly pour into pan.
- 6Bake around 30 minutes, until cake begins to pull away from sides and/or toothpick inserted in the center pulls out clean.
- 7Let sit for ten to fifteen minutes, invert, and cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Eggless and Dairy Free Vegan Cake
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.9
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 425.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 35.2 g
- Protein 4.5 g