1/1 Photo of Tuna-Fish Casserole - Dairy Free
Why give up comfort foods when you can still have them dairy free?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in water until done.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- 3Melt margarine in a small fry pan. Saute mushrooms.
- 4Remove pan from heat and stir in flour, make sure all flour is moistened by the margarine.
- 5Stir in broth and stir until no lumps.
- 6Return pan to heat, stirring until mixture has boiled for 2 minutes.
- 7Stir in Tuna, breaking it up as you do.
- 8Drain pasta and mix into sauce.
- 9Pour mixture into baking dish and top with crumbled crackers or potato chips.
- 10Bake until heated through and bubble around the edges, about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna-Fish Casserole - Dairy Free
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 534.0
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.6 mg
- Sodium 420.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 27.2 g