Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Wonderful cookies - dairy free. Estimated times do not include chill time.
Make and share this Sugar Cookies - Dairy Free recipe from Food.com.
- Sift togehter the first 3 ingredients.
- In a large bowl cream margarine ans sugar.
- Add egg, vanilla and water, beat well.
- Add dry ingredients and blend well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll to 1/4 inch thick and shape with cookie cutters.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes at 375.
These cookies are delicious and easy to make. I rolled them into balls and pressed to flatten. This added a little time to cooking more like 12-14mins. This is an awesome recipe that the entire family enjoyed. Thanks
Look easy and presentable, can we decorate with icing and paint on it?