Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I developed this recipe because I was unable to find a tasty pumpkin pie recipe that was all of the above. This pie is SO good! Just like real pumpkin pie. Let me warn you that this pie is a no bake, so it has a lighter texture. Also, preferably you will need a high speed blender.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin pie mix
- 2 cups soaked cashews
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup honey or 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- pie crust
- Put the honey, pumpkin and oil into the blender.
- Blend it until combined.
- Now add cashews, salt, lemon juice.
- blend until combined.
- pour into crust and let the pie set in freezer for an hour.
Finally, a delicious vegan pumpkin pie! Everybody (even non-vegans) liked it!