Can use ham as a substitute or in combination with the shrimp for another yummy variation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until tender but not browned (about 1 minute).
- 2Add shrimp and mix well, stir in rice.
- 3Pour in stock and bring to boil. Then cover reduce heat to simmer for 20 - 25 minutes (until liquid is absorbed).
- 4Stir in dill, salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Rice Pilaf - Dairy Free
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.2
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 169.3 mg
- Sodium 892.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 21.9 g