Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
You will swear that it is dairy free and they will not believe you. You will show them the recipe and they will not believe you. It tastes so creamy and cheesy!
- Cook the margarine, flour, chicken broth, mayonnaise, salt and pepper, whisking constantly until bubbly and thick.
- Slice the potatoes paper thin. You can use a mandolin for this.
- Mix the potatoes and onions and place in a deep oven-safe bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350°F for 1-1/2 hours.