a twist on chili
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sauce, vegetables and sausage.
- 2Boil and simmer until desired consistency is reached. This can be made before hand, like any chili or stew recipe.
- 3Preheat oven to 375F, and pour into baking dish.
- 4Top with amaranth, bake for about 25 minutes, or until heated through.
- 5let cool slightly to thicken and serve.
- 6*i always keep some amaranth seasoned in a ziploc and in the pantry for quick, seasoned breadcrumbs. This batch was seasoned with: salt, paprika, garlic powder. for legumes, i use a dried bean mix that i re-cook of about 7 different beans.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Chili With Amaranth Topping (Gluten, Dairy Free)
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.6
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 1187.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 16.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: