Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
a twist on chili
Make and share this Sausage Chili With Amaranth Topping (Gluten, Dairy Free) recipe from Food.com.
- Combine sauce, vegetables and sausage.
- Boil and simmer until desired consistency is reached. This can be made before hand, like any chili or stew recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375F, and pour into baking dish.
- Top with amaranth, bake for about 25 minutes, or until heated through.
- let cool slightly to thicken and serve.
- *i always keep some amaranth seasoned in a ziploc and in the pantry for quick, seasoned breadcrumbs. This batch was seasoned with: salt, paprika, garlic powder. for legumes, i use a dried bean mix that i re-cook of about 7 different beans.