Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Featured in House & Home April 2006. Wonderful on fish or chicken!
Make and share this Rosemary Balsamic Syrup - Dairy Free recipe from Food.com.
- 500 ml balsamic vinegar (Inexpensive balsamic vinegar works well.)
- 4 large fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorn
- Combine all ingredients in a medium non-reactive (stainless steel or glass are fine) saucepan and simmer until reduced by half.
- Strain out rosemary and peppercorns and discard.
- Funnel the syrup into small jars and seal.
- Keeps well indefinitely when chilled.
Came out beautifully!! Delicious flavor and paired nicely with my heirloom tomato and watermelon salad with feta. Thanks for posting, exactly what I was looking for!!