1/4 Photos of Pumpkin Spice Muffins - Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free
What's Cooking?'s Note:
This recipe makes a big batch (approximately 24!) of moist gluten-free, dairy-free pumpkin muffins that can be refrigerated or frozen. This recipe was designed specifically for "I Can't Believe It's Not Gluten! Gluten-Free Cake Flour Mix" as the gluten-free baking mix but you should be able to substitute any light, gluten-free flour mix that contains guar or xanthan gum.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 591.47 ml gluten-free baking mix (must contain xanthan or guar gum)
- 177.44 ml coconut flour
- 425.24 g can unseasoned pumpkin puree
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 236.59 ml brown sugar or 236.59 ml sucanat
- 118.29 ml maple syrup
- 118.29 ml water or 118.29 ml milk
- 29.58 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 4 eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Whisk wet ingredients together in a separate bowl, then fold into dry mixture.
- 4Whisk all ingredients until combined and smooth.
- 5Place muffin liners into two 12-muffin pans, and spray the insides of the papers with baking spray.
- 6Distribute batter evenly between muffin liners (approximately 1/4 cup each). Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Spice Muffins - Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free
Serving Size: 1 (1369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.3
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 217.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free baking mix