These muffins have no dairy, egg or fat added. They come out moist & delicious. I made these in a Muffin Magic appliance, not the oven, and they cook in less than half the time. You can also substitute Splenda Blend for Baking instead of white sugar (use 1/4 cup of the blend instead of 1/2 cup sugar).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Add the pumpkin and raisins. Stir until just mixed. Do not overmix.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling to just below the tops.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, until tops of muffins spring back when pressed lightly. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes in the pan, and then remove to a wire rack to cool.