1/1 Photo of Pre Made Breakfast Quiches (Veg or Meat) Wheat Free, Dairy Free
Chef #396283's Note:
A quick and easy way to take breakfast on the go, after the gym etc. Can make it wheat-free, dairy-free, and can easily be made vegetarian if wanted. Made in muffin tins so they are travel size and easy to re-heat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. chop or shred potatoes. I cook them until they are almost in the vegetable oil, but you can use frozen hash browns (the shredded ones) too and save some time.
- 22. cook the turkey bacon (sausage or real bacon will be fine too), cool, then chop.
- 33. Chop your veggies (whatever your favorites would be) and sautee lightly.
- 44. assemble the mini quiches- spray your muffin tin well. I try to mash the potatoes in the bottom of the muffin tin so the eggs cannot leak through. then put a spoonful of bacon and veggies in each one and fill up with egg liquid.
- 55. Bake at 375 for 15-20m until tops of quiches are no longer liquid.
- 66. If you like your potatoes crispier, you can bake the potatoes alone for a few minutes before you add everything else.
- 77. I bake them in large batches, freeze them, and then re-heat for a breakfast on the go.
- 88. if you can handle wheat, then you can also use pre-made pie crust to line the bottom of the muffin tins and then fill with eggs, veggies, and meat.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pre Made Breakfast Quiches (Veg or Meat) Wheat Free, Dairy Free
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.2
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 160.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 7.5 g