Homemade smooth (1 cup) or crunchy (1 1/2 cup) peanut butter. Store in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator. Oil may rise to the top. If this occurs, stir before using.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process ingredients continuously for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 2The ground peanuts will form a ball which will slowly disappear.
- 3Continue to process until the desired consistency is obtained.
- 4For crunchy peanut butter, stir in 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts after the processing is completed.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter - Dairy Free
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1774.9
- Calories from Fat 1415
- Total Fat 157.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1215.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.8 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 75.3 g