2 hrs 26 mins
This recipe is untried by me, but it certainly sounds delicious and might be a great way to finally try baking with tofu! Prep time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Bake the graham cracker crust for 6 minutes and set aside.
- 3In a food processor, combine the tofu, soy cream cheese and sugar and puree until smooth.
- 4Add the banana and continue to puree until fully combined.
- 5Pour into the prepared piecrust and spread the dried pineapple and macadamia nuts evenly across the top of the pie.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- 8Refrigerate for at least an hour, or overnight.
- 9Wrapped, this pie will keep in the refrigerator for 5 days.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Patricia Greenburg's Dairy-free Tropical Banana Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.5
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 176.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
soy cream cheese