Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is untried by me, but it certainly sounds delicious and might be a great way to finally try baking with tofu! Prep time includes chilling time.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Bake the graham cracker crust for 6 minutes and set aside.
- In a food processor, combine the tofu, soy cream cheese and sugar and puree until smooth.
- Add the banana and continue to puree until fully combined.
- Pour into the prepared piecrust and spread the dried pineapple and macadamia nuts evenly across the top of the pie.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour, or overnight.
- Wrapped, this pie will keep in the refrigerator for 5 days.