Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Add any fruit you might like... or without is good too!
Make and share this Pancakes - Dairy Free recipe from Food.com.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together into a mixing bowl.
- Heat frying pan and melt margarine. Coat bottom and pour remaining into bowl with flour.
- Add water and egg, mix well.
- Mixture can still be lumpy.
- Cook pancakes in fry pan, pour in mixture, wait until top gets bubble and them flip. 4 minutes per side usually works!
- Top with syrup, brown sugar or margarine and honey.