Add any fruit you might like... or without is good too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together into a mixing bowl.
- 2Heat frying pan and melt margarine. Coat bottom and pour remaining into bowl with flour.
- 3Add water and egg, mix well.
- 4Mixture can still be lumpy.
- 5Cook pancakes in fry pan, pour in mixture, wait until top gets bubble and them flip. 4 minutes per side usually works!
- 6Top with syrup, brown sugar or margarine and honey.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pancakes - Dairy Free
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.2
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 301.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 3.2 g