Prepared ahead of time, this mix recipe makes morning breakfast fast and tasty. Basic gluten free flour mix : 2 c. white rice flour, 2 c. sweet white rice flour, 1 1/3 c. potato starch flour, 2/3 c. tapioca flour, 2 tsp. xanthan gum. A small portion ( 1/2 c. )of the potato starch flour can be substituted with any other , such as buckwheat flour. For diabetic use stevia instead of sugar. Enjoy !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients for gluten free flour mix that is in the description above. (This can be used to replace wheat flour in many other recipes).
- 2To make pancake mix: Combine all ingredients and mix well. Store in airtight container on pantry shelf. Makes four batches of pancakes.
- 3To make pancakes, beat together two eggs, one cup of dairy free liquid, and two tablespoons of oil.
- 4Place 1 1/3 cup of the dry mix in a bowl.
- 5Add the egg mixture and beat until smooth.
- 6Drop spoonfuls of the batter onto a hot greased griddle and cook until top has bubbles and th bottom is browned. Flip and brown the other side.
- 7Makes four batches of ten four-inch pancakes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pancake Mix - Gluten, Dairy Free
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 396.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: