Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prepared ahead of time, this mix recipe makes morning breakfast fast and tasty. Basic gluten free flour mix : 2 c. white rice flour, 2 c. sweet white rice flour, 1 1/3 c. potato starch flour, 2/3 c. tapioca flour, 2 tsp. xanthan gum. A small portion ( 1/2 c. )of the potato starch flour can be substituted with any other , such as buckwheat flour. For diabetic use stevia instead of sugar. Enjoy !
- Combine ingredients for gluten free flour mix that is in the description above. (This can be used to replace wheat flour in many other recipes).
- To make pancake mix: Combine all ingredients and mix well. Store in airtight container on pantry shelf. Makes four batches of pancakes.
- To make pancakes, beat together two eggs, one cup of dairy free liquid, and two tablespoons of oil.
- Place 1 1/3 cup of the dry mix in a bowl.
- Add the egg mixture and beat until smooth.
- Drop spoonfuls of the batter onto a hot greased griddle and cook until top has bubbles and th bottom is browned. Flip and brown the other side.
- Makes four batches of ten four-inch pancakes.