Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A friend of mine sent me this recipe for Thanksgiving, and naturally I had to add my own twist to it. If you can't get cashew butter locally, try my easy Cashew Butter recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 3⁄4 cup smooth cashew butter
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Bake crust according to package instructions.
- Combine all ingredients in a high powered blender or food processor. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into crust.
- Place in freezer to set (at least 2 hrs).
- Keep in fridge until you are ready to serve.