1/1 Photo of Muffins Batter - Dairy Free
Make plain or add fruit. Batter should be lumpy for best muffins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 375, use paper muffin cups or grease pan.
- 2Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl, form a well in center.
- 3Mix oil, water and eggs together and then pout into the well.
- 4Stir just until flour is moistened. Add fruit in using.
- 5Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- 6Bake for 15 - 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Muffins Batter - Dairy Free
Serving Size: 1 (657 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.5
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 200.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g