1/1 Photo of Marble Cake for Vegans (Eggless and Dairy Free)
I bought a new benchtop mixer and wanted to make something quick, easy but still special. I saw a recipe for an old favourite, the marble cake but as a vegan I needed to make some changes... So here it is for everyone else to enjoy! Frost as desired or simply sprinkle with icing sugar!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 180C and grease a medium square or rectangle cake pan.
- 2Cream margarine and caster sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3Add vanilla extract followed by 1/2 the egg mixture. Beat until combined and add the rest of the egg mixture and combine well.
- 4Combine flour and baking powder and add to the mixture, alternating with the soy milk to form a smooth batter.
- 5Divide the mixture into three equal parts. Into one mix the cocoa, In the second mix through the red food colouring and leave the last plain.
- 6Spoon the three mixtures into stripes in the cake pan and use a knife to lightly mix the stripes (don't mix too hard or you will lose the effect.
- 7Place in the oven for 45-50 minutes or until cooked and golden.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marble Cake for Vegans (Eggless and Dairy Free)
Serving Size: 1 (612 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1630.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1552.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 360.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 158.1 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: