A simple and refreshing blended treat that is all fruit. Perfect for breakfast or a cool treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and chop up the banana.
- 2For the mango, stand the on the small end, then cut down the mango along the side of the pit, once on each side. Then cut the fruit free from the peel. Use a spoon to scrape the remaining fruit and juice free from the pit.
- 3Add juice to blender jar.
- 4Add frozen fruit to blender jar.
- 5Add fresh mango and banana to blender jar and put the lid on.
- 6Blend about 1 minute or until smooth. If your blender has a smoothie or frozen drink pre-set, use that. If the smoothie is thicker than desired, add a bit more juice and blend for a few more second.
- 7Pour into tall glasses and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Pineapple Banana Smoothie (Dairy Free)
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.1
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen mixed tropical fruit