Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
A simple and refreshing blended treat that is all fruit. Perfect for breakfast or a cool treat.
Make and share this Mango Pineapple Banana Smoothie (Dairy Free) recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and chop up the banana.
- For the mango, stand the on the small end, then cut down the mango along the side of the pit, once on each side. Then cut the fruit free from the peel. Use a spoon to scrape the remaining fruit and juice free from the pit.
- Add juice to blender jar.
- Add frozen fruit to blender jar.
- Add fresh mango and banana to blender jar and put the lid on.
- Blend about 1 minute or until smooth. If your blender has a smoothie or frozen drink pre-set, use that. If the smoothie is thicker than desired, add a bit more juice and blend for a few more second.
- Pour into tall glasses and enjoy.