I vegan-ized my favorite chocolate butter cream frosting for use with my vegan cupcakes in the bakery. This frosting tastes delicious on chocolate and yellow cake, but don't forget to try it on pumpkin cake/cupcakes too!
My Private Note
cups fr ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream Nucoa in bowl of mixer.
- 2Sift together the powdered sugar and cocoa powder.
- 3Beat about 1 cup of the sugar mixture into the butter.
- 4Add vanilla and combine.
- 5Alternate adding the rest of the sugar mixture with the rice milk until everything is combined. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl often (especially if you double this batch).
- 6When combined, turn mixer to med-high speed and beat until frosting expands and becomes fluffy.
- 7Use a Wilton 1M tip to decorate cupcakes.
Browse Our Top Fillings and Frostings Chocolate Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fillings and Frostings Chocolate Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lorilyn's Dairy-Free Chocolate Buttercream
Serving Size: 1 (634 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1160.4
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 294.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.2 g
- Sugars 265.3 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: