Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I vegan-ized my favorite chocolate butter cream frosting for use with my vegan cupcakes in the bakery. This frosting tastes delicious on chocolate and yellow cake, but don't forget to try it on pumpkin cake/cupcakes too!
- Cream Nucoa in bowl of mixer.
- Sift together the powdered sugar and cocoa powder.
- Beat about 1 cup of the sugar mixture into the butter.
- Add vanilla and combine.
- Alternate adding the rest of the sugar mixture with the rice milk until everything is combined. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl often (especially if you double this batch).
- When combined, turn mixer to med-high speed and beat until frosting expands and becomes fluffy.
- Use a Wilton 1M tip to decorate cupcakes.