1/2 Photos of Lorilyn's Dairy-Free Buttercream Frosting
I vegan-ized a hybrid combination of Wilton butter cream frosting recipes to use on my vegan cupcakes in the bakery. This recipe makes about 6 cups of frosting, which I use very quickly baking in bulk, but feel free to half this for a standard-size batch of cupcakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream shortening, vanilla and butter flavoring.
- 2Add powdered sugar, one cup at a time until it's all mixed inches.
- 3Add milk and beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 4Beat in corn syrup, if using, until the desired consistency is reached.
- 5Divide and tint your frosting with paste coloring, as desired.
- 6Can be stored air-tight, in the fridge, for up to a month. Allow to come to room temperature and whip with mixer before using.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lorilyn's Dairy-Free Buttercream Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (1398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1239.8
- Calories from Fat 615
- Total Fat 68.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 162.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 157.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: