Geniale Genie's Note:
I created this recipe when looking for a somewhat health-ier version of the classic oatmeal cookie. Here's what came of it, hope you like it :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend honey with the egg and oil.
- 2Sift flours, baking powder, and salt into the honey mix. Stir well.
- 3Add oats and mix until even.
- 4Stir in nuts and cranberries (if using).
- 5If necessary, cover and refrigerate dough 15-20 minutes.
- 6Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 7Line a cookie sheet with waxed or parchment paper.
- 8Using an ice-cream scoop, drop dough onto sheet.
- 9Bake, on the top rack, 8-10 minutes.
- 10Remove from oven and allow to sit on cookie sheet 5 minutes.
- 11Place on cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Nut Oatmeal Cookies (Dairy-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.6
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 26.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g