1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Soup With Dumplings (Gluten, Dairy Free)
a warm favourite from the past, re-made for the restricted diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt and pepper chicken, and grill.
- 2Combine broth, veggies and chicken in a pot. this can be done before hand.
- 3About 20 minutes before you're ready to eat, bring soup to a boil.
- 4While waiting it to boil, prepare dumplings: whisk together egg and herbs/spices. mix xanthan gum and flour, then add; adding water to create a dough consistency.
- 5Using a spoon, scoop small balls of dough, and place in boiling water. boil for about 8 minutes (all dumplings should be at the top of the pot.
- 6*note: i used a pot that was a little small, so I scooped out the veggies/chicken and did the dumplings in the broth, then added them back in once the dumplings were created.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Soup With Dumplings (Gluten, Dairy Free)
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.6
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 123.8 mg
- Sodium 107.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: