Great mix to have on hand to make up a quick batch of fresh baked muffins and you can use just about any mix of dried fruit and nuts to make great moist Breakfast Muffins.They freeze well and are great for travel snacks as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients in a large bowl and mix well with wire whisk.
- 2Store mix in airtight container.
- 3To Make 12 Muffins.
- 42 cups flour mix.
- 54 eggs.
- 65 tablespoons extra light olive oil.
- 71- 8 ounce can crushed pineapple.
- 85 tablespoons apple juice.
- 91 teaspoon vanilla.
- 102 to 3 cups any combination of chopped dried fruit, nuts and seeds you wish. ie:dried apricots, dates, raisins, dried cranberries, currants, coconut, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, walnuts,pecans, etc.
- 11Put 2 cups flour mix in large bowl and set aside.
- 12Beat eggs in medium bowl and add remaining wet ingredients. Mix well.
- 13Add fruit and nuts, mix well to combine and stir well into dry ingredients.
- 14Scoop into greased or paper lined muffin cups with 1/4 cup measure.
- 15Bake at 350°F 20 to 23 minutes or till toothpick comes out clean.
- 16Remove from pans right away and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Dairy Free Muffins Mix
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.0
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 742.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: