Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great mix to have on hand to make up a quick batch of fresh baked muffins and you can use just about any mix of dried fruit and nuts to make great moist Breakfast Muffins.They freeze well and are great for travel snacks as well.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl and mix well with wire whisk.
- Store mix in airtight container.
- To Make 12 Muffins.
- 2 cups flour mix.
- 4 eggs.
- 5 tablespoons extra light olive oil.
- 1- 8 ounce can crushed pineapple.
- 5 tablespoons apple juice.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- 2 to 3 cups any combination of chopped dried fruit, nuts and seeds you wish. ie:dried apricots, dates, raisins, dried cranberries, currants, coconut, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, walnuts,pecans, etc.
- Put 2 cups flour mix in large bowl and set aside.
- Beat eggs in medium bowl and add remaining wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Add fruit and nuts, mix well to combine and stir well into dry ingredients.
- Scoop into greased or paper lined muffin cups with 1/4 cup measure.
- Bake at 350°F 20 to 23 minutes or till toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from pans right away and cool on wire rack.