1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Dairy Free Muffins Mix
Make your own mix for easy and quick gluten free , dairy free muffins or cake. To make this recipe sugar free substitute 1/8 - 1/4 tsp. of stevia powder.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups rice flour
- 1 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/3 cup sugar or 1/8 teaspoon stevia powder
To Make Muffins
- 1Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container for future use. The second ingredient is sweet white rice flour. I have tried to change it on here before. The sweet white rice flour is a bit more " glutenous than the plain white rice flour.
- 2Muffins - to 1 cup of mix, beat together:.
- 32 eggs.
- 41/2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- 52 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- 61/3 cup of any non dairy liquid ( soy milk, water, fruit juice etc. ).
- 7Pour into flour mixture and beat until smooth.
- 81/2 cup currents, raisins, nuts, dates or berries etc. can be folded in at this point.
- 9Spoon into greased or paper lined muffin tins.
- 10Bake 375 F oven for 12 - 15 minute.
- 11Makes 6 muffins.
- 12Cake - Mix as for muffins but add more sweetening ( sugar , stevia , honey etc. ).
- 13Eg. If you are making an orange cake use orange juice for the liquid and some orange zest.
- 14Spoon dough into greased 8" round cake pan.
- 15bake in preheated 350 F oven for 20 - 25 minute.
- 16Makes one 8 " round cake.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Dairy Free Muffins Mix
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 870.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: