1/1 Photo of Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free & Yeast Free Carrot Muffin
Chef #1556747's Note:
I love this recipe!!! I am not food allergy sensitive but my Fiancé is a Celiac plus other food allergys. This being said it has opened up a whole new world of baking so that he can still have all the things he enjoys. We live in Italy so it is more difficult to find things already prepared and safe for him. This recipe is my version of carrot cake. It is moist and sweet just like the real thing. I like to use it to make breads this recipe makes either 1 loaf of bread,8 muffins or 1 - 8' cake. It is very versatile and you can add other flours or nuts if you can have them. I hope that you enjoy this recipe as much as we do !!! Now back to the lab ( I mean the kitchen) to create more recipes for my food allergy and Celiac friends. Buon Appetito!! Ciao
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 190°c or 375°f.
- 2Mix together all dry ingredients in a medium size bowl .
- 3Add to the dry mixture the carrot,coconut and raisins after that is incorporated well add the soy milk and stir until all are combined.
- 4Put in a lightly oiled pan and bake for approximately 30 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean and the top springs back when touched.
- 5Remove from the oven and let cool.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free & Yeast Free Carrot Muffin
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.8
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 141.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 4.9 g