I made these as cookie bars, but these could easily be made into cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the first 6 ingredients together.
- 2Add honey, beaten egg, semi-softened vegan butter, vanilla, and 1 Tbs. applesause.
- 3Fold in chocolate chips.
- 4In a small greased pan, bake at 350 degrees.
- 5Check at 5 minutes to see if the bars are ready, then every 2 minutes after.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 31.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free chocolate chips