We love pancakes, oatmeal and fruit but can't eat eggs so after trying several eggless pancake recipes, I altered them and created this one. My daughter loves them and will eat 3 pancakes --- she's only 2. Thankfully they are healthy.
- If you can't find oatmeal flour, you can make your own by grinding up Quaker Oatmeal in your blender until it is a fine powder.
- Don't have oatmeal either, you can use white flour as a substitute.
- Mix first 5 dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mash your banana and strawberries together in a separate bowl.
- Add whole blueberries, milk and OJ to the banana mix and stir together.
- Pour fruit mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until moist.
- Add more milk or juice if you like a thinner batter.
- Set batter aside for 10 minutes.
- Preheat your griddle to 350°F.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter on griddle and cook for approximately 3-4 minutes or until the bottom side is golden or the top of the pancake starts to bubble.
- Flip and cook on other side until golden brown, approximately 3 minutes.
- Serve with butter and syrup, honey or fresh fruit on top.