1/3 Photos of Fruity Oatmeal Pancakes (Eggless & Dairy Free)
We love pancakes, oatmeal and fruit but can't eat eggs so after trying several eggless pancake recipes, I altered them and created this one. My daughter loves them and will eat 3 pancakes --- she's only 2. Thankfully they are healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If you can't find oatmeal flour, you can make your own by grinding up Quaker Oatmeal in your blender until it is a fine powder.
- 2Don't have oatmeal either, you can use white flour as a substitute.
- 3Mix first 5 dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Mash your banana and strawberries together in a separate bowl.
- 5Add whole blueberries, milk and OJ to the banana mix and stir together.
- 6Pour fruit mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until moist.
- 7Add more milk or juice if you like a thinner batter.
- 8Set batter aside for 10 minutes.
- 9Preheat your griddle to 350°F.
- 10Pour 1/4 cup batter on griddle and cook for approximately 3-4 minutes or until the bottom side is golden or the top of the pancake starts to bubble.
- 11Flip and cook on other side until golden brown, approximately 3 minutes.
- 12Serve with butter and syrup, honey or fresh fruit on top.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Oatmeal Pancakes (Eggless & Dairy Free)
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.3
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 422.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: