And easy, dairy free fish chowder.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Simmer fish in water until it flakes easily, about 5 minutes.
- 2Remove fish with slotted spoon and set aside.
- 3Add sliced potato to fish water, cover and simmer until cooked, about 8 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, cook the bacon the bacon in a small fry pan when done remove bacon and cook onions in bacon fat until lightly browns.
- 5Remove pan from heat and crumble the bacon over the onions.
- 6When potatoes are tender, add the fish, onion and bacon.
- 7Season to taste with the salt and pepper, add margarine.
- 8Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Chowder - Dairy Free
Serving Size: 1 (503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 80.2 mg
- Sodium 410.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 26.1 g