1/3 Photos of Fat Free, Dairy Free and Delicious Sweet Potato Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Lenore Spirit's Note:
I love sweet breads, and have been searching for healthy options. I love this one! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour (or all purpose if you prefer)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar substitute, granulated (I used splenda granulated)
- 1 cup sweet potato puree (I over baked a sweet potato and processed it)
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup egg substitute (or 2 eggs)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (I used sugar free)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2-1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1Stir together flour, salt, baking soda and sugars.
- 2Into a larger bowl wisk sweet potato, appleasuce, maple syrup, and extracts.
- 3Combine flour mixture into sweet potato mixtue and mix.
- 4Bake in sprayed loaf pan for 60 min at 350 or until toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat Free, Dairy Free and Delicious Sweet Potato Bread
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 244.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 19.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g