I threw these cookies together yesterday for a family dinner. My fiance thinks they are the best cookies I've ever made - very soft and a little crumbly. I didn't actually measure each ingredient as I tend to eyeball certain things but I've been baking for years so my approximations are usually close!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 2Cream together butter and sugar.
- 3Stir in vanilla.
- 4Stir in applesauce.
- 5Combine flour, cornstarch, salt, and baking soda.
- 6Stir dry mixture into creamed mixture.
- 7Stir in chocolate chips.
- 8Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto prepared sheets and bake, one sheet at a time, for about 8 minutes or until golden-brown.
- 9Allow to cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet before removing to drying rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg-Free, Wheat-Free, Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 150.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
non-dairy chocolate chips