Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This recipe is egg-, dairy-, and soy-free but tastes similar to meatloaf recipes that use onion soup mix. Chili powder and mustard add the tiniest bit of pep, without losing that classic meatloaf flavor. I use Better Than Bouillon Organic Beef Base as my beef bouillon paste and make my own bread crumbs from homemade bread to keep this recipe safe for my husband's allergies.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the bread crumbs, onion flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, and celery salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add beef base, ketchup, and mustard. Mix well.
- Add ground beef and mix well.
- Pat mixture into a glass loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 90 minutes.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
This is a great, allergy-friendly meatloaf for the family! I couldn't locate bouillon paste, so I used two bouillon cubes instead and mixed it in with the ketchup mixture. The whole family loved it and the flavor was amazing!!