Audreys Mom's Note:
I found this recipe on pickycook.com as a layer cake. I like it because there is no butter and I substituted the regular flour for spelt flour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and put muffin liners into muffin pan.
- 2Wisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together in medium bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl wisk eggs, oil, hemp milk, vanilla and lemon zest until smooth.
- 4Combine wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- 5Mix until just combined - DO NOT OVER MIX.
- 6Pour batter into muffin liners.
- 7Bake for 15 - 25 minutes check with toothpick.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Vanilla Dairy-Free Wheat-Free Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.0
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 177.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: