1/1 Photo of Delicious Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie
Chef #1449921's Note:
Although this recipe is not vegan, as it contains eggs, I'm sure it can easily be altered to suit a vegan diet using egg substitute. As someone who only recently began cutting dairy from my diet, I found the taste and texture almost identical to the real thing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2In a blender, combine and blend tofu and soy milk until very smooth.
- 3In a large bowl, combine sugar, salt, cinnamon and mace.
- 4Add eggs.
- 5Add pumpkin, making sure mixture is well blended.
- 6Add tofu/soy milk mixture and blend well.
- 7Pour into pie shells.
- 8Bake at 450 for 20 minutes.
- 9Reduce temperature to 350 and continue baking for another 30 minutes or until center is firm and crust has browned.
- 10Let cool completely before eating.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.7
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 837.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 58.0 g
- Protein 12.2 g