This is a wonderful THICK pudding-style dessert that I love to eat. It is SO nice to have something that I can enjoy that doesn't contain dairy products!! :-) Cook time is unknown. To be honest with you I didn't think to time it! Its an estimate, so please know that cooking time is not exact!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine soymilk, cornstarch, brown sugar, vanilla and salt with a whisk.
- 2Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips.
- 4Keeping stirring until the chocolate chips have melted into the pudding.
- 5Cool for 5 minutes and then put into whatever you wish to chill it in, and refrigerate for several hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Chocolate Dessert (Dairy-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.9
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 123.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
non-dairy chocolate chips