Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a wonderful THICK pudding-style dessert that I love to eat. It is SO nice to have something that I can enjoy that doesn't contain dairy products!! :-) Cook time is unknown. To be honest with you I didn't think to time it! Its an estimate, so please know that cooking time is not exact!
- In a medium saucepan, combine soymilk, cornstarch, brown sugar, vanilla and salt with a whisk.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips.
- Keeping stirring until the chocolate chips have melted into the pudding.
- Cool for 5 minutes and then put into whatever you wish to chill it in, and refrigerate for several hours.