A tuna casserole for those who cannot eat dairy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set cooked noodles aside, do not rinse.
- 2Melt dairy-free margarine in pot over medium heat.
- 3Add flour to melted margarine, mix until no lumps remain.
- 4Add 1/4 to 1/2 cup chicken broth and mix until well blended into flour/margarine mixture.
- 5Slowly add the remaining chicken broth, mixing well.
- 6Add flaked tuna to the pot.
- 7Bring to a boil, stirring often.
- 8Once boiling, add frozen peas.
- 9Simmer until desired thickness is achieved.
- 10Combine sauce with cooked noodles.
- 11Eat and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dairy-Free Tuna Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.7
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.9 mg
- Sodium 496.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 31.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: