Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A tuna casserole for those who cannot eat dairy.
Make and share this Dairy-Free Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Set cooked noodles aside, do not rinse.
- Melt dairy-free margarine in pot over medium heat.
- Add flour to melted margarine, mix until no lumps remain.
- Add 1/4 to 1/2 cup chicken broth and mix until well blended into flour/margarine mixture.
- Slowly add the remaining chicken broth, mixing well.
- Add flaked tuna to the pot.
- Bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Once boiling, add frozen peas.
- Simmer until desired thickness is achieved.
- Combine sauce with cooked noodles.
- Eat and enjoy.