Very refreshing and healthy drink! You can adjust the quantities to your taste. Prep time doesn't include freezing the fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 2 mangoes, peeled, diced and frozen
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or honey)
- 2 cups orange juice (or more, depending on how thick you want your smoothie) or 2 cups other 100% fruit juice (or more, depending on how thick you want your smoothie)
- 1Put the strawberries in a blender and mix well.
- 2Add the mangoes and bananas and blend well (using the ice crush button, if necessary). If the mixture is too dry to process you can already add some of the juice, but not all. The mixture has to become smooth, without chunks of fruit.
- 3Gradually add the rest of the orange juice, the lemon juice and sugar, and blend well till very smooth, for two minutes or so.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dairy Free Strawberry, Banana and Mango Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.5
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 33.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g