I can't have dairy items, but miss ice cream and sherbet very much. I am making this as a substitite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all three ingredients into the blender and blend until combined well.
- 2Pour into your electric ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's directions.
- 3Freeze in an appropriate container or smaller containers if you want to serve sooner.
- 4When frozen use a warmed ice cream scoop to serve.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dairy Free Orange "sherbet" for Ice Cream Maker
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.6
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 34.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g