Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
DS has suffered from eczema since he was a small baby, & when his eczema flares up we find that omitting dairy from his diet is very helpful. He loves the taste of coffee, but being just 7 years old we only let him have de-caffeinated of course! I sometimes swap the tofu for a banana :)
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla soymilk (or vanilla rice milk)
- 6 ounces silken soft tofu, drained
- 3⁄4 cup strong coffee, chilled (regular or de-caff)
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate sorbet
- 1⁄2 cup ice cube
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Place all the ingredients in a blender & whizz for 1 minute until smooth & frothy.
- Pour into a tall glass & serve immediately.