Your classic meatball without milk or parmesan. You can even leave the egg out if you want. I got this recipe from tastykitchen.com. My family loved them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon real sea salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil to coat aluminum foil
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Place all ingredients except olive oil into a large bowl and mix together using your hands. Once it looks like the onions are well distributed throughout, you can probably stop.
- 3Place a layer of aluminum foil on a rimmed baking sheet. Thinly coat with the olive oil.
- 4Begin to shape the meatballs using a small handful of the mixture, placing each one on the oiled sheet pan.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, until cooked through. Drain on a towel (or not).
- 6Serve hot or in marinara sauce over noodles.
Browse Our Top Meatballs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dairy Free Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (729 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.5
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 153.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: