1/1 Photo of Dairy-Free Lasagne
1 hr 15 mins
From super Food Ideas and their special diets series.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion (large finely chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons oregano (fresh leaves chopped)
- 500 g ground beef (mince)
- 5 anchovies (chopped optional)
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 (400 g) tomatoes (diced Italian)
- 50 g chocolate hazelnut spread (Nuttelex spread specified)
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 2 cups soymilk
- 125 g soy cheese (1/2 cup grated)
- 150 g lasagna sheets
- 1Heat oil in a saucepan oven medium-high heat and add onion, garlic and oregano and cook for 5 minutes or until onion has softened and add mince and cook stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- 2Add anchovies (if using) and tomato paste and cook, stirring, for 1 minute and then add wine and cook for 2 minutes or until reduced by half and then add tomato and bring to the boil and then reduce heat or medium and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until thickened.
- 3Preheat oven to 160C (180C fan forced.
- 4Grease a 5cm deep, 22cm 32Cm (base measurement) baking dish and melt spread in a saucepan over medium heat and add flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until bubbling and then gradually add milk, whisking for 2 minutes or until thick and the stir in 1/2 cup cheese until dissolved.
- 5Arrange 1/4 lasagne sheets over base of prepared baking dish, breaking to fit and then spoon 1/4 mince mixture over lasagne sheets and then spoon over 1/2 cup of white sauce and then repeat layers 3 times, finishing with remaining cheese.
- 6Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden and pasta tender and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dairy-Free Lasagne
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.9
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 59.5 mg
- Sodium 318.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: