1 hr 15 mins
This recipe was inspired by my son who is allergic to dairy...he absolutely loves this as a "side dish" to ham...actually, he thinks he is getting dessert with dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees and prep 8" square glass cooking dish by spraying thoroughly with cooking spray.
- 2Using a fork, beat both measurements of olive oil into the sugar and cinnamon; stir in the crushed pineapple.
- 3Add the cubed bread, being sure not to over-mix.
- 4Fill the glass cooking dish with the mixture.
- 5Cook for 30 minutes or until the top look browned.
- 6Let stuffing in the pan for 5 minutes before serving.
- 8**Note: Always read the ingredients of the bread before using to ensure there is not hidden Dairy.**.
Browse Our Top Lactose-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dairy-Free for "little Me" Pineapple Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 644.1
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 243.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 49.7 g
- Protein 8.9 g