Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe was inspired by my son who is allergic to dairy...he absolutely loves this as a "side dish" to ham...actually, he thinks he is getting dessert with dinner!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and prep 8" square glass cooking dish by spraying thoroughly with cooking spray.
- Using a fork, beat both measurements of olive oil into the sugar and cinnamon; stir in the crushed pineapple.
- Add the cubed bread, being sure not to over-mix.
- Fill the glass cooking dish with the mixture.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until the top look browned.
- Let stuffing in the pan for 5 minutes before serving.
- **Note: Always read the ingredients of the bread before using to ensure there is not hidden Dairy.**.