Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had to put together something quick for unexpected guests, one of which is allergic to lactose... so forget the sour cream or cream cheese. So, I combined stuff I had at hand and it turned out really nice! If you like it spicy, add a dash or two of Tabasco sauce or some chili powder.
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mirin-style seasoning (liquid)
- 1 teaspoon ground black sesame seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Mix everything together; serve with veggies, chips, crackers, etc.
- Store any unused dip in the refrigerator.