Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the cookbook Whole Foods about the whole food diet. Note due to the Cashews I have not made this. The wife isn't allowed the fat and I know of no sub for them at this time.
- Combine the agar agar with the 1 1/2 cups water at room temperature Bring this to a boil and simmer for 2 minutes then add the other water.
- Now pour into a blender and add the cashews and remaining ingredients. Blend until creamy.
- Pour into a bread pan, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- You may freeze after it firms up.
- Note: I don't think this will melt but I could be wrong. The authors say it reminds them of the American Cheese Food and works on sandwiches or you can shred for pizza.
- Servings depend on use and taste.