1/2 Photos of Dairy Free Brownies
Jenny Sanders's Note:
I used to make a richer brownie, but I haven't made them since I developed these. I like them because they don't try too hard to be healthy, but are not too sickly-rich either. Just right, in fact! Note: Recently, I have been cutting back on the sugar. I am now usually using about 1 2/3 cups. I usually use at least part Sucanat (an unrefined organic sugar) as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease and flour a 9"x13" pan; or, better, line it with parchment paper.
- 3Sift together the flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 4Whisk together the oil, soy milk, vanilla, egg and brown rice syrup.
- 5Stir into the dry ingredients.
- 6Scrape into the pan.
- 7Bake for 25 minutes.
- 8Cool in the pan, cut into squares, and remove.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dairy Free Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.3
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 46.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown rice syrup